Credit Card and Telephonic Payments Accepted
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All bookings arranged through There and Back Shuttle’s are subject to terms as specified below.
- We require a minimum of two (2) days prior to you travel date, either flight or cruise to ensure we have sufficient time to book and available and to confirm your travel arrangements with you.
- All fares are for one-way travel only and are inclusive of GST.
- All toll charges are included in customer’s fare.
- There and Back Shuttle’s accepts no responsibility for delayed or cancelled flights due to traffic and/or traffic incidents or weather conditions out of our control. We will endeavour to accommodate you with your requirements as best as we can and will ensure that we make every effort to make your travel to and from your required destinations as smooth and comfortable as possible.
- All return pick-ups from the Airport or Ports for cruises must be pre-paid.
- A minimum of twenty four (24) hours notice is required for all cancellations prior to your scheduled pickup time, otherwise the full fare will be invoiced to be paid, and no refunds will be given.
- Passengers are responsible for their own belongings at all times and we do not accept any liability for any damages to luggage. If the passenger has left anything behind in the vehicle, by our regulations, we may keep it for three (3) months before we dispose of it and we will dispose of any food items immediately.
- There and Back Shuttle’s can refuse to accept any luggage that is generally not suitable to be loaded into our vehicle. There will be an additional charge applied for any excess and or oversized luggage and for surfboards.
- Upon receipt of payment, a booking confirmation will be provided to you via email.
- We advise that due to the different times of each passenger’s arrival, a waiting time may occur at the airport.
- It is solely the responsibility of the passenger to be at the correct pick up and/or departure point.
- The shuttle will wait no longer than 1 hour before departure, it is the customers responsibility to meet this timeframe. (If this timeframe is not met, no refund will be provided)